Web Informative in accordance with EU Regulation 2016/679 for the protection of personal data
According to article 13 and 14 of EU Regulation 2016/679, therefore, we provide you with the following information:
1. HOLDER, RESPONSIBLE AND AUTHORIZED
Data controller, pursuant to art. 4 and 24 of EU Reg. 2016/679 is NA.VI.GO. Limited liability consortium company, with registered office in Viareggio (LU), Via Michele Coppino n. 116, 55049, VAT number / C.F. n.02077140461. The Owner can be contacted at the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
The updated list of the Data Processors and any Authorized Authorities can be consulted at the company’s registered office.
2. TYPES OF DATA PROCESSED
– Navigation data (eg IP addresses or domain names of computers and terminals used by users);
– Data communicated by the user: identification data, contact data and other data provided by the interested parties in the appropriate forms or contact forms;
– Cookies and other tracking systems: the site uses only technical cookies. Cookies are not used for profiling users, nor are other tracking methods used (refer to cookies).
3. PURPOSE, LEGAL BASIS AND LICENSE OF TREATMENT
The legal basis for processing is the execution of a contract, a requested service or the execution of pre-contractual measures.
We inform you that we will process the data you have communicated in compliance with the conditions of lawfulness provided for by art. 6 EU Reg. 2016/679 and to the extent strictly necessary to fulfill the following purposes:
a) navigation and use of services offered on this website;
b) to respond to requests for information;
c) to provide support to users;
d) to manage requests for accession to events.
4. ADDRESSEES OR CATEGORIES OF ADDRESS OF PERSONAL DATA
The collected data may be communicated to recipients, named ex art. 28 EU Reg. 2016/679, which will process the data as external managers and / or as natural persons acting under the authority of the Owner and the Data Processor.
Precisely, the data can be communicated to the following subjects:
– partner company;
– companies responsible for managing the web platform and companies in charge of managing / maintaining IT systems and communication networks;
– competent authorities for compliance with legal obligations and / or provisions of public bodies, upon request.
5. DATA TRANSFER TO A THIRD COUNTRY AND / OR AN INTERNATIONAL ORGANIZATION
The personal data provided may be transferred abroad within or outside the European Union, within the limits and under the conditions set out in Articles. 44 and ss. of the 2016/679 EU Regulation, in order to comply with purposes related to the transfer. It should also be noted that the use of Google Drive or Dropbox may involve the transfer of data abroad (both EU and non-EU), always in compliance with applicable law provisions and, in any case, in compliance with maximum security.
6. PERIOD OF CONSERVATION OR CRITERIA USED TO DETERMINE THIS PERIOD
The processing will be carried out using IT and manual methods and tools aimed at guaranteeing maximum security and confidentiality, by persons specifically authorized to do so.
In compliance with the provisions of art. 5 EU Reg. 2016/679 and the principle of minimization, the collected data will be stored on protected computer systems or in paper form with methods that allow the identification of data subjects for the period of time necessary to achieve the purposes for which the personal data are collected, indicated in this statement.
After these terms, the data will be destroyed or made anonymous. If for any reason you feel exhausted the purpose of the treatment (before the aforementioned term) must notify the owner in writing, which will proceed to the immediate cancellation of the collected data.
- RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTIES AND METHOD OF EXERCISE OF THE SAME
In your capacity as an interested party you can assert your rights under Chapter III (articles 15-22) of EU Reg. 2016/679 by contacting the Data Controller by e-mail to the address firstname.lastname@example.org, by registered mail a / r – c / o the address of the company’s registered office – or by paper delivery. Please note that in the case of non-acceptance by the Owner, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor or a judicial appeal.The rights it enjoys, pursuant to EU Reg. 2016/679, are precisely the following:
• obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form (right of access). In particular, the interested party has the right to access the following information: a) purpose of the processing; b) categories of personal data in question; c) subjects or categories of subjects to whom personal data can be communicated; d) the retention period of personal data or the criteria used to determine this period; e) the existence of the right of the interested party to request the owner to rectify or delete personal data concerning him or to oppose their processing; f) the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority; g) information on the origin of the data, if not collected by the data subject; h) the existence of an automated decision-making process, including profiling, and in such cases at least the logic used; i) the right to be informed of existing safeguards when personal data are transferred to a third country; l) the right to obtain a copy of the personal data being processed;
• obtain: a) the adjustment or, when interested, the integration of data (right of rectification); b) the cancellation of personal data concerning him without unjustified delay (right to be forgotten); c) the limitation of the treatment (right of limitation of treatment); d) the attestation that the above operations have been brought to the attention, also with regard to their content, to those who have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment proves impossible or disproportionate;
• the right to receive their data in a structured format that is commonly used and readable mechanically in order to reuse them for other purposes and through different services and the right to transmit their data to another Owner without impediments (right to portability);
• the right to object at any time, for reasons connected with your particular situation, to the processing of personal data concerning you, including profiling. If the data are processed for direct marketing purposes, the data subject has the right to object at any time to the processing of personal data concerning him / her for such purposes (right of opposition);
• the right not to be subjected to a decision based solely on automated processing (including profiling) that produces legal effects concerning him or who significantly affects his person in a similar way;
• the right to withdraw the consent at any time, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the treatment based on the consent given prior to the revocation, if the treatment is based on art. 6 par. 1, lett. a) EU Reg. or on art. 9 par. 2, lett. a) EU Reg;
• in certain situations, the right to receive communications regarding the violation of personal data.
8. MODALITIES OF DATA PROCESSING
The personal data you provide will be recorded, processed, managed and stored in paper form and / or with the help of electronic computer tools and in any case in such a way as to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the same. The treatment will be carried out by the expressly authorized internal staff. The processing of personal data takes place without the intervention of automated systems or processes and no profiling activity is carried out.
9. NATURE OF ASSIGNMENT AND CONSENT
The provision of personal data for the purposes referred to in paragraph 3 is optional. Any partial or total failure to provide the data will result in partial or total inability to use the services offered by the Data Controller, for example to receive feedback on the request for information forwarded.
10. DISCLOSURE OF DATA The personal data collected will not be in any way and for any reason disseminated to third parties not authorized by the Owner and may be exhibited only at the request of the Judicial, Financial and Guarantor Authority, as well as to all other subjects to whom communication is mandatory by law for the accomplishment of the said purposes.
Updated to 22.1. 2019